We are very pleased to have supported many local charities over the years. All programme donations and raffle proceeds are given to our chosen charity for each production and we are hugely grateful to our audiences for their generosity.
Taking into account raffle proceeds and programme profits at the March ’19 production of “Anybody for Murder?”, we were delighted to be able to present a cheque for £500 for Ark Angels Animal Rescue.
Director, Katie Cade, presents a cheque for £500 to Ark Angels Animal Rescue.
Previous charity support:
- £500 Ark Angels Animal Rescue
- £500 LIVE! Chester
- £450 DIAL Cheshire
- £600 Save the Family
- £560 BREN bikes project
- £400 SSAFA The Armed Forces charity
- £500 Fibromyalgia Association
- £500 The Holocaust Education Fund
- £350 Pine Lodge Special School
- £400 Chester Sports Association for the Disabled
- £500 Baby Grow Appeal (Countess of Chester Hospital)
- £450 The Stroke Association
- £400 MIND Mental Health
- £400 Mission Direct (All Saints Church, Hoole)