We are very pleased to have supported many local charities over the years. All programme donations and raffle proceeds are given to our chosen charity for each production and we are hugely grateful to our audiences for their generosity.
Taking into account raffle proceeds and programme profits at the December ’18 production, we were delighted to be able to give £500 to Inclusively Taekwondo
This local charity aim is to bring people together, develop friendships, tackle isolation and build community cohesion through a shared passion for the sport of Taekwondo.
Society President, Alan Bambroffe, presenting a cheque to representatives.
Previous charity support:
- £500 LIVE! Chester
- £450 DIAL Cheshire
- £600 Save the Family
- £560 BREN bikes project
- £400 SSAFA The Armed Forces charity
- £500 Fibromyalgia Association
- £500 The Holocaust Education Fund
- £350 Pine Lodge Special School
- £400 Chester Sports Association for the Disabled
- £500 Baby Grow Appeal (Countess of Chester Hospital)
- £450 The Stroke Association
- £400 MIND Mental Health
- £400 Mission Direct (All Saints Church, Hoole)