We are very pleased to have supported many local charities over the years. All programme donations and raffle proceeds are given to our chosen charity for each production and we are hugely grateful to our audiences for their generosity.
For our last production we were delighted to be able to donate £500 to Live!
This local charity works with children and young people, with and without disabilities.
Society President, Alan Bambroffe, presenting a cheque to representatives of LIVE!
Previous charity support:
- £500 LIVE! Chester
- £450 DIAL Cheshire
- £600 Save the Family
- £560 BREN bikes project
- £400 SSAFA The Armed Forces charity
- £500 Fibromyalgia Association
- £500 The Holocaust Education Fund
- £350 Pine Lodge Special School
- £400 Chester Sports Association for the Disabled
- £500 Baby Grow Appeal (Countess of Chester Hospital)
- £450 The Stroke Association
- £400 MIND Mental Health
- £400 Mission Direct (All Saints Church, Hoole)